Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Honey and Poppa

Honey and Poppa came to visit this past Thursday for a long weekend.  Friday we all went to Tate Farms to pick out a pumpkin.  Honey did a lot of painting for us while she was here.  Our doors look so much better, thank you!  Poppa and Tyler helped some of our friends from our missional community move.  All while Lilly and I stayed indoors with a cold and watched a bit of football.  Honey and Poppa were able to attend church with us for the first time, and after we went to lunch!  We love having them visit.  I REALLY wish most weeks that we had at least one family member closer.  I have tried getting almost all of my family to leave NC to no avail.  Maybe soon?








1 comment:

  1. We LOVE visiting! If Poppa starts traveling like we expect, you may see more of me than you wished for! :)

    ReplyDelete