Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book List

Reading is my all time favorite hobby. With adjusting from working as a nurse to being a SAHM there has not been a lot of time left for hobbies, but I am working on making time at the end of the day, even if it's just for a chapter. Here's a list of my current reads and books I just can't wait to start. Most of the "can't wait to start" book come highly recommended. 

Books I'm currently reading:
Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
The Dr. James Dobson Parenting Collection (The New Strong-Willed Child, The New Dare to Discipline, and Parenting Isn't for Cowards)

Books I can't wait to start:
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Give Them Grace by Elise Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson
Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman
Shepherding a Child's heart by Tedd Tripp

And a book that I can't wait to get for Lilly:
The ABC Bible Verse Book by Deedra Scherm

No comments:

Post a Comment