Thursday, June 25, 2015

Giles Family Reunion

Life has been very busy the last couple of weeks with doctors appointments, family visits, bible studies and trips out of town. I am well overdue for a post. This past weekend we went to Joe Wheeler State Park for the annual Giles Family Reunion. Last year Nana and PapPaw reserved a lodge for the entire family. It was so much fun! It reminded me of summer camp. The showers had the most intense water pressure I have ever felt; we all had to check and make sure we weren't missing any body parts when we got out. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy


The entire group, minus Uncle Richard, he couldn't be there for the group picture.

It was so hot outside, the kids enjoyed their bubble machine inside.

Lilly and Nora

Honey and Poppa with all their grands


My Sister-In-Law, Kathryn, and her adorable family.

The little cousins and their matching swimsuits.

My little family.
.

1 comment: