Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Monday

Because I haven't posted in a while...Life has been busy, as is always. Still working on finding enough hours in the day to get a bible study in, be mom, wife, keep the house clean, laundry washed, and find a little time to do something fun. Oh, and on my list to add is exercise (haven't worked myself up to it yet, but I need to lose the last of this baby weight). Last week was great! Tyler was able to work from home for most of the week so Lilly and I were able to spend some much needed time with him. We finally had a weekend with no plans and we took advantage by staying in. Sunday we had some of our small group friends and their little ones over to watch the USA win the world cup! GO USA!

On a side note while studying 'Calm My Anxious Heart' a few weeks ago we talked about giving thanks to God, not just for your daily blessings (which you should thank God for!). Thanking God for making us the way we are; our personalities, life circumstances (even the bad), our hearts. Thinking back I was pretty sure I had never really thanked God for some of these that have made me the person I am today. So, if you haven't take the chance to thank him, even for the bad things, because those are usually the circumstances that bring us closer to Him. Have a happy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment