Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Life

Whoa! Life is flying by! Lilly will be 6 months old next week, SIX MONTHS! My little one has not been napping again recently, so that doesn't leave much time for dilly dally or blog posts :). Hopefully this week we are back to at least one nap a day. Hard to force Lilly to nap when she sleeps a wonderful 12 hour span at night!

Anyway, I am about halfway into my couch to 5k training. I finally hit the "I don't hate this anymore, I actually kind of like running again" mark this past week. Maybe it's the cooler temperatures in the morning and the beautiful sunrise, or maybe my body is finally getting use to physical activity again. Either way I am really hoping that by the end of this I will actually be able to run the entire 5k.

The next several months could hold a lot of changes for our family, but we just wait patiently and pray for the possible changes to come. Even though I am extremely nervous about this possibility of change, I know if it falls into place it is surely a call we must answer.  More to come on that later, just pray for our family, and my brother to make some life altering decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment