Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ladies Night

Friday night we had a Ladies Night Out at our church, and I am so glad I made it.  It was a night full of worship, community, and the chance to listen to our lead teaching Pastor's wife, Brandi, speak on God's grace.  Brandi did a phenomenal job!  Her talk was on Isaiah 6:1-8.  What I enjoyed most about her speech was that she tied in Luke 5.

"5 Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't caught anything.  But because you say, so I will let down the nets." 6 When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. 7 So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink. 8 When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!""

One of our table discussion questions was " How are God's holiness and his grace intertwined? And why do we need to see God's holiness in order to see his grace? LOVED this

The night was so good for my soul.

P.S. Tyler kept Lilly all day Friday!  I was able to get out for a massage that morning and Ladies Night.  I think I will keep him ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment